Monday, February 4, 2019

Review: Nailbiter, Vol. 6: The Bloody Truth by Joshua Williamson, Mike Henderson, Adam Guzowski


Title: Nailbiter, Vol. 6: The Bloody Truth
Story by: Joshua Williamson
Art by: Mike Henderson
Colors by: Adam Guzowski
Letters and Book Design by: John J. Hill
Edited by: Rob Levin
Published by: Image Comics, Inc.
Released: May 2017
Source: Library

Synopsis: Sixteen of the world's worst serial killers were all born and raised in the same small town. 
For years people have tried to solve the mystery of "Why this town?" And now the truth is finally revealed... but at what cost? 
The bloody tale of horror from creators JOSHUA WILLIAMSON and MIKE HENDERSON continues! 
Fans of Wytches, Outcast and The Walking Dead will enjoy this thriller drama! 
Collects NAILBITER #26-#30 (Synopsis from Goodreads)

My Thoughts: A bloody conclusion to a twisted series that I really enjoyed! This is the second series I've finished in 2019, Go Me!! I was wondering how this was all going to end, how it would all get wrapped up, and just what the secret of this town was. I wasn't disappointed by the ending at all. I liked it. I won't say I expected who the bad baddie was, but at the same time, I wasn't shocked by it. They were revealed and I was like, that makes sense to me.
Nailbiter was a really fun series for me. If you're looking for a good Horror Comic, I'd definitely recommend this one. There's a lot of blood, a lot of mystery, and a lot of secrets. It was very enjoyable for scary time reading.
I really like the artwork in this comic. It fits so well with the story. It's very dark, spooky, and has a lot of blood. It's pleasing to the eyeballs.
I also enjoyed the very end wrap-up to the series. There were definitely some surprises in that too, and you got to see where some characters ended up.
All in all, this was just a fun series to read and I'm glad I checked it out.

BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
Lots of Murder, Lots of Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment