Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Fresh Releases: February 19, 2019

Fresh Fresh Releases! Fresh.

 


-- The Afterward by E.K. Johnston -- I was lucky enough to win a copy of this from BookishFirst and the publisher!! Thanks to them. This is a story about what happens after the heroic journey has been completed. It sounds like an interesting premise to me and I'm excited to read it.

-- The Outcast Hours by Mahvesh Murad and Jared Shurin -- this is an anthology that sounded really interesting to me. It caught my eye. I'm not sure exactly what it's about, the synopsis gives me people who live their lives during the night vibes but not much else, so I'm curious.

-- The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross -- I meant to mention this one last week because that's when it came out, and I don't think that I did. I was lucky enough to win an early copy from a Goodreads FirstReads Giveaway and the publisher (enter your giveaways people!!) This book is a Beauty and the Beast tale from the Beast's Perspective. Sounds good to me.

That's all my extremely limited research came up with for this week. I don't try too hard honestly. I know I'm missing some fabulous new releases, so tell me which ones you're excited for in the comments below!
*as always, all cover images come from www.goodreads.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment