Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Fresh Releases: March 19, 2019

These Book Releases are Fresh Fresh.
I've got a lot of them today, but I know that I don't have them all.


  
  
  
  





-- Inspection by Josh Malerman -- Oooh wheee I'm excited for this one. I'm actually reading Goblin by Josh Malerman right now. And I just heard that Bird Box is getting a sequel. I see a lot of Malerman in my future.

-- The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst -- I like the cover, I'm interested in the premise, and I like the author. I know I own books by her, I'm just not sure if I've read them or not. Book Hoarder problems, am I right?

-- Girls With Sharp Sticks by Suzanne Young -- The cover got me. I also do like this author and can say with certainty that I've read part of her Program Series.

--  Winter War Awakening (#3) by Rosalyn Eves -- Yet another series I need to start.

--  Small Town Hearts by Lillie Vale -- It sounds cute!

-- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner -- Yes Yes Yes, I want it.

-- Internment by Samira Ahmed -- I was lucky enough to win a copy of this through a twitter giveaway and I'm definitely interested in seeing what I think of it.

-- To Best the Boys by Mary Weber -- The cover got me.

-- The Light Brigade by Kameron Hurley -- Look at it! It's pretty. Also it's Science Fiction and I love a good Science Fiction tale.

-- Red Hotel by Ed Fuller and Gary Grossman -- I was lucky enough to get a review copy of this from Netgalley, but haven't read it yet. It sounds like a fun, action thriller.

-- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams -- I entered into a giveaway for this one on BookishFirst, but I sadly did not win. The cover really stands out to me and the synopsis sounds good too. I want to read it.

-- Run Away by Harlan Coban -- Another juicy thriller to sink my teeth into.

Whew, that was a lot of Fresh Fresh Releases. I know I didn't get them all. So many good books coming out in March. My TBR is going to be dangerously teetering. Did I miss any good ones? Which ones are you most excited about reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment