Friday, March 15, 2019

Reading Right Now! (197)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

-- Shadow and Bone (#1) by Leigh Bardugo -- Sooo I decided to do a reread of Shadow and Bone once I heard the news of the Netflix adaptation. I read it more than a couple years ago, I think, and I just never continued on with the rest of the series. I want to reread Shadow and Bone and then finally continue with the rest of the series so I can be caught up when the Netflix series premieres.
Even though this is the second time I'm reading this, it still feels fresh. I don't really remember many of the finer details of this book. I remember the big plot points, but not the story as a whole. So it doesn't really feel like something I've read before, if that makes any sense. So I hope to finish this maybe over the weekend.
And as a side note, it's been the longest time since I reread a book. I need to do it more.

-- Goblin by Josh Malerman -- I'm so excited to read this one!!! Once I heard about this book, how it was limited limited edition, I wanted to get my hands on it, but I didn't want to spend the coin on it. It was kind of pricey and I'm a cheapskate. I was lucky that one of the public libraries that participates in the NC State Consortium that my library is a part of, had it! Out of all the libraries, there was just one copy available. I've read the first couple pages and I'm interested. I already got a little freaked out. I don't really know what this book is going to subject me to, but I'm excited for it.

And I've got my eye on this one


-- The Sacrifice Box by Martin Stewart -- The cover got me on this one. I don't really know that much about it. I hope it's good.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and what I have my Eye on Reading Next. What are you reading this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment