Friday, March 29, 2019

Reading Right Now! (199)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

Goblin: A Novel in Six Novellas by Josh Malerman and I've been reading this off and on for a little bit. I'm really, really lucky that I get to even read it at all considering this was a limited run, 500 copies printed release, that sold for 50+ dollars. I did not buy it for 50+ dollars, I got it from my library. My library is a part of a consortium with other libraries in the state, so I can get books from other counties. Out of alllll the counties involved in the consortium, there was one!! only one!! that had a copy of this book. I mean, that's awesome and lucky, so I'm grateful I get to read it. So this is a novel composed of novellas that all have the same place, same community in common. It's a creepy little town called Goblin. I've read 4 novellas so far, and I'm currently reading the fifth, but I think after I finish it, I might take a little break and start something new, which will be Empress of a Thousand Skies (#1) by Rhoda Belleza. I feel like I need a little breather from Goblin and this space princess (or whatever it  is) book is calling to me right now. It might be because of the beautiful cover. I'm a sucker for a good cover.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment