Friday, March 22, 2019

Reading Right Now! (198)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

I went for some creeeeepy reads this week with Goblin: A Novel in Six Novellas by Josh Malerman and The Sacrifice Box by Martin Stewart. I'm trying to juggle two at once, we'll see how that goes.
I've read two stories of Goblin so far and they've been pretty good. Definitely creepy and I'm really enjoying this town of Goblin where it rains allll the time. I wouldn't want to live there, but I'm enjoying reading about it. The Sacrifice Box had a little bit of a bumpy start for me. I sometimes have trouble with the flow of the writing and getting into it. As I've read further, I'm enjoying it more.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! Sorry I didn't link to the Goodreads Pages, I'm feeling lazy. I also think it's time for me to take my contacts out because everything is a blur haha. Are you reading anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment