Friday, March 1, 2019

Reading Right Now! (196)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen and I'm soooo close to being done with it. I wanted to finish it before February ended, but that didn't happen. I'm really enjoying it and I know that I'll finish it the very, very beginning of March. It's really riveting.

What I Want To Read Next
(My Preliminary Plans that I Might or Might Not Follow Through With. I'm Bad At Sticking To Things)

 

Borderline by Mishell Baker there's just something about this book that grabs my attention and I really do want to read it.

Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo it's been my plan to reread this so I can finally finish the series. Plus with the Netflix adaptation coming at some point, I want to be caught up so I can watch it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and planning to read next. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment