Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Fresh Releases: April 2, 2019

These Releases are Fresh Fresh Baby, Fresh Fresh (sing it like Ice Ice Baby)
I know my list this week will be pitiful because I'm awful at finding all the books that release. I am sorry.

 


-- The Luminous Dead by Caitlin Starling -- Let's be honest, the cover got me on this one, plus it's a space book. I want to read it.

-- Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy #1) by Emily A. Duncan -- I was actually lucky enough to win an arc/manuscript of this (still haven't read it, story of my life) and I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'm also 95% sure that this book is going to be in the April Owlcrate, and since I'm now subscribed to that, I might just wait until I get a finished copy to read this. I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be a villain story. I'm definitely intrigued for it.

-- You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn -- This looks cute and summery, thus I want to read it.

And that's all the Fresh Fresh Releases I've got for this week. I know I missed some awesome ones. Tell me which ones I missed and need to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment