Friday, April 5, 2019

Reading Right Now! (200)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
I've actually been reading a little slowly this week, getting distracted, so the books you see this week are pretty much the same books from last week.

 

I am so, so close to being finished with Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza and I'm really liking it. To me, it has a Firefly-esque vibe. I'm not saying the story is the same, but it has that sarcasm and sass that Firefly has and that I love. I'm also hoping to finish Goblin: A Novel in Six Novellas by Josh Malerman, which I'm also enjoying.
Once I finish those two, I would like to start these next. For a Muse of Fire (#1) by Heidi Heilig. I've heard good things about this and the cover just looks pretty. I'd also like to read The Sister by Louise Jensen. I love a good psychological thriller. This one came onto my radar by accident really. My mom requested this from the library and I'm not sure how it got on her list. She doesn't really read books like The Sister. She took a look at it after she got it and decided that she didn't want to read it, had no idea why she requested it, and that I could read it instead. So let's see if I get thrilled by this one.  

 

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! and what my reading plans are for the week. I might change my mind and read something else before the week is done because I'm fickle like that. Are you reading anything exciting for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment