Friday, April 19, 2019

Reading Right Now! (202)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...
I just finished The Sister by Louise Jensen, so I've got some ideas about what I want to read next.

  

The Umbrella Academy, Volume 1 by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba. I've been watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and I do enjoy it, so I wanted to check out the source material. I flipped through it a little and I'm liking the art style. Plus I was a big fan of My Chemical Romance back in the day, Black Parade anyone? So, I mean, how could I not give this a read. 


Warcross (#1) by Marie Lu. Video games, Hackers, Danger!! I'm in.


Rosemary and Rue (October Daye #1) by Seanan McGuire. I've wanted to start this series for a while, so maybe it's finally time. I like Seanan McGuire, I like Urban Fantasy, and I like series with a good amount of books in them.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! Or at least my reading plans. What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment