Sunday, May 17, 2015

Reading Right Now! (#30)


Title: Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2)
Author: Veronica Rossi
I'm currently on page 130 which makes me 38% of the way through

I know this is a slightly belated post, but I decided to just go ahead and do it. What I'm Reading Right Now! is Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi. It's the sequel to Under the Never Sky. I enjoyed Under the Never Sky, but I wasn't blown away by it. As for the sequel, I'm enjoying it. I think I might like it even more than the first book. This series is about a post apocalyptic world and a journey to find a safe place in it. It has the characters of Aria and Peregrine who have a lot of weight on their shoulders and they find love with one another. What I love about this series is the world it presents and how people have changed to live in it. Can't wait to read more of it.
So that's it for what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment