Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Summer Covers (books that remind you of summer)

I love summer, so I was excited for this topic. I will say that most summer feeling covers normally reside on contemporary books. Contemporary isn't always my favorite genre, so I can pick out some gorgeous, summery covers, but that doesn't mean that I have read the book or even will read it. But anyway, onto the pretty pretty covers of summer!

 

  

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han: These covers just scream sunshine, warm weather, and summer. It's something about the light on the cover that just makes me think of summer. I haven't read this series yet, but I do own it and it will be read eventually. 
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen: All of Sarah Dessen's covers remind me of summer, so I just picked one out of the bunch. The colors and usual beach scenes just scream summer. I've never actually read anything by Sarah Dessen, I'll change that one day.
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols: This one probably won't scream summer to most people, but something about the wind rushing through her hair and the outfit she has on does to me. This book actually does sound interesting to me and I hope to read it one day.
Tall Cool One by Zoey Dean: This is another whole series that has summer feeling covers. I picked the one with a beach setting, but any of the other books scream summer as well. Something about the bright colors and girls (usually in bikinis) just shouts summer fun.
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler: I actually cheated with this one and googled YA Summer book covers, but this one fits because of the pretty blue heart and summer in the title.

So those are my Top 5 Summer Covers (books that remind me of summer). What would your summer covers be? If you want to join in the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday there is a new, fun topic to explore. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers here!


No comments:

Post a Comment