Monday, May 11, 2015

Review: Locke & Key Volume 2: Head Games by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez


Title: Locke & Key Volume 2: Head Games
Story by: Joe Hill
Art by: Gabriel Rodriguez
Published by: IDW Publishing
Released: 2010
Summary: Things are only getting stranger in the Keyhouse. The Locke family is dealing with another close scare and is unaware of a more sinister enemy in their midst. Bode is exploring Keyhouse and finding some of its hidden secrets. Tyler and Kinsey are trying to make friends and get used to school life again. Little does the Locke family know that strange things are happening and they're in the center of it.
My Thoughts: Another fun book in the series. This one had some twists and turns, and raised a whole lot of new questions. I really enjoyed this book just as much as I enjoyed the first one.
The key Bode found and discovered its use for was interesting. I think it's hard to make a key like that not look cheesy and ridiculous. While I did find the key and what it did weird, I kinda bought it. I think the whole series is just strange enough to make a key like that work.
And the villain in this one is super interesting. I have so many questions now that will have to be answered in upcoming books.
Once again, I enjoyed the art by Gabriel Rodriguez and the overall beautifulness of the book. It was just fun to read. Another great story in the Locke family saga. I can't wait to find out more and discover more secrets of the Keyhouse.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
The mystery deepens

No comments:

Post a Comment