Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 49

WEEK 49:
A BOOK FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S BOOKSHELF
**another week where I'm probably cheating, but I'm gonna go with it.**


--What are you reading for this category? Did you know of this book already or was it a complete discovery? I'm reading Nemesis by Anna Banks. I had heard of this book already and did want to check it out for myself.

--Who's bookshelves did you get inspiration from? The library bookshelf, which I think completely counts.

--Do you often browse what people read to discover new books? Yes. Maybe not in the conventional way though. I watch a lot of booktube videos, so books always get added to my TBR shelf from that. I also find a lot of books in my goodreads feed, by seeing what friends have added to their shelves or what they are currently reading. And I do browse the library shelves all the time.


So that's what I'm reading for this week's challenge. Want to join in on the fun, you totally should! Check out the group HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment