Monday, June 12, 2017

Review: Y: The Last Man, Volume 6: Girl on Girl by Vaughan, Guerra, Sudzuka, and Marzan


Title: Y: The Last Man, Volume 6: Girl On Girl
Written by: Brian K. Vaughan
Pencillers: Pia Guerra and Goran Sudzuka
Inker: Jose Marzan, Jr.
Published by: DC Comics
Released: 2005

Summary: Yorick, Agent 355, and Dr. Mann are off to save one very special monkey. They find themselves on a "cruise," which turns into something much more. Pirates come into play!! Beth is also spotted.
The journey for Yorick continues to get more dangerous and more fun.
My Thoughts: This was a good volume. It was solid, it was fun, and it just reinforced why I like the Y: The Last Man series.
The art is nice, the panels are easy to follow, and the story is really interesting and entertaining. My favorite part about this series is the humor! Yorick has this ability to crack jokes during the most stressful or worst times. Agent 355 is awesome as well.
The only character who I question her motives, and am on the fence about, is Dr. Mann. I guess I just don't really like her. She doesn't strike me as pleasant.
Loved the pirate vibe of this Volume, and am also excited that things with Beth seem to be picking up.
Great addition to the series. Can't wait to see where things go next. I also hope they find Ampersand soon.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
Danger At Sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment