Friday, May 3, 2019

Reading Right Now! (204)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


After the Fire by Will Hill and I'm enjoying it. I feel like I shouldn't say too much about it because it's kind of fun to go in a little blind. I will say it's about a girl and the aftermath of a religious cult. I think I might have messed myself up though because this book is due back to the library in like a day, and I stupidly thought I could speed through a 400+ page book. I don't know what I was thinking. So hopefully, I can check it out again or something because I know I'm not going to be able to finish it before Saturday. It's definitely a fast read.
And I don't know what I'm going to do next. My reading brain is kind of all over the place and I can't pinpoint which book I want to read next. That's probably a symptom of having too many books and being a book hoarder. Ooops.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment