Friday, May 31, 2019

Reading Right Now! (208)

Hello, Hello! It's me, the lazy blogger. I could offer up excuses, but the truth is I've just been really lazy this week. Sometimes I even decided to read instead of type up a blog post *shock*!! But anyway...
What I'm Reading Right Now! is:


Blood of a Thousand Stars (#2) by Rhoda Belleza and I'm almost finished with it. This is the second book in a duology and it is fantastic! I really enjoy this series. As a book pusher, I'm going to highly suggest you guys read it!! It's scifi space book about a soon to be empress who escapes an assassination attempt and goes on the run, and the Wraetan Soldier who has been falsely accused of killing her. The first book (Empress of a Thousand Skies) had a little bit of a Firefly vibe to it. This second book leans more heavily into a Star Wars kind of vibe. It's very good. I'm going to read whatever book Rhoda Belleza comes out with next. This series also has the best covers. Look at it! It's beautiful.
So I'm definitely going to finish this probably today. I've got 50ish pages left.

And then I would like to start

 


The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides and Happily and Madly by Alexis Bass. I won an arc of Happily and Madly in a giveaway and it's kind of calling to me. I've heard the buzz about The Silent Patient and I'm curious about it. So that's my plans at the moment. I'm flighty, so it could change.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment