Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Updates, Explanations, and Other Stuff

You might have noticed that my blog has been a little barren of new posts over the past couple weeks. That was because I went to visit family for Christmas and just was too lazy to schedule any posts. Yes, I am that time of person. Very very lazy. But I am back from Christmas and holiday visiting and am hoping to get back into the swing of things. Doing better with my posts and all that stuff. Being able to schedule posts is one of the best things ever. I think if that option wasn't available to me, my blog would just be so so sad.
I'm also going to try and do better with my Top 5 Wednesday posts. Sometimes I just let those posts slip right past my mind. I enjoy doing them and just need to get better about posting them.
Also, I'm up for other ideas on what you'd like to see on my blog. I have other hobbies and don't know if you'd want to see that on the blog. Tell me your suggestions.
I also thought I'd mention some of my other obsessions and stuff I'm excited for in this post. First and foremost, The 100 is coming back for Season 3 on January 21!!!! Less than 20 days until I get to watch it again. For those that don't know, I'm obsessed with this show.


Also I have a very big OTP that comes from this show. People I ship so hard that it's sad. Bellarke!!


And also just Bellamy, he's so cute and probably my favorite.


So anyway, January 21 at 9:00 pm eastern time needs to be added to your calendar. If you've never heard of The 100 before and would like to watch the show from the beginning, Seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix and they are awesome. Please consider checking the show out because I need more people to gush over it with. And join me on the Bellarke side.

Because I'm one of those people that television and Netflix just takes over their lives, I've also been super obsessed with the show Person of Interest. I've developed a little bit of a crush on John Reese. 


This show is soooo good. I'm a little scared that it might get cancelled because Season 5 is only going to have 10 episodes and premiere later on in the season. I think I heard that it might come on in the summer, but I'm not sure. It would really suck if it got cancelled just after I have become so obsessed with it. Watch this one on Netflix too. Soooo good and the first 4 seasons are on Netflix.

So that's my updates and then pretty much just my ramblings about shows I'm obsessed with and fandoms. Please join me in gushing over all my favorite things.






No comments:

Post a Comment