Friday, February 17, 2017

Reading Right Now! (103)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

  

I'm trying to do that thing where I read more than one book at a time. It hasn't worked for me before, but try, try again. So here's the books I've got on my list:

--The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet (#1) by Becky Chambers-- This is the one I'm farthest in so far. It's been described as a space opera, and I down to read a book like that. During the past 2 years or so, I've discovered that I really like space/sci-fi books. I'm only about 35 pages in, so I really don't know too much about what's going to go on in this book. So far, I've learned of a character named Rosemary, who's running from something, and she has just gotten a job on this ship called the Wayfayer. Looks like there are a cast of characters on this ship. And that's it, that's all I know. So far, I'm liking it.

--The Wild Adventure of Jasper Renn (#3.5) by Kady Cross-- I've read a chapter of this novella so far, and I think I'll enjoy it. It is a part of Kady Cross's Steampunk Series, and I'm already a big fan. This novella concerns where Jasper Renn was during the third book (I think) and explores his relationship with Wildcat. I think this one is going to be a good time.

--Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu-- I haven't started this one yet, but I'm planning to. I think this one involves a crime, where a boy disappears, and then mysteriously comes back. I'm sure there are secrets, and twists, and turns that will reveal themselves.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Tell me in the comments below. Sorry for the blog being in-active, or not as active this past week. I had plans for posts, but then I got lazy. I was going to do a review for The 100 Season 4, Episode 2, but the site where I get my screencap pictures hasn't uploaded the screencaps for Episodes 2 and 3. Just know I'm really enjoying this Season so far. I want more people to watch The 100. I need a Season Five!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment