Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: Endless (Shadowlands #3) by Kate Brian


Title: Endless (Shadowlands #3)
Author: Kate Brian
Published by: Hyperion
Released: 2014

Summary: Juniper Island is struggling. Paradise has turned in to an island plagued by constant rain, fog, and suspicion. The balance has been upset and must be fixed. The residents' of Juniper Island must fix the wrongs and catch the ones responsible before it's too late.
My Thoughts: This series is so addictive and I LOVE IT! This finale did not disappoint. I was pretty pleased with how everything turned out, and mostly okay with how everything wrapped up.
I'm still pretty amazed that this whole series took place in the span of two weeks. That is just crazy for me.
I don't know how I feel about the love triangle Rory ended up in. I don't know if it was needed. I think if I'd had to pick, I'd have gone with Joaquin. He's been the dependable, protective guy in all the books, and I would have gone for that. Joaquin made my heart pitter patter ;)
I also don't understand why Tristan ran and stayed hidden for so long. That was never really explained. An innocent person doesn't run. Maybe that's part of the reason I went with Joaquin.
I kind of suspected who the traitor of the island was. There were some clues given that kind of gave it away. The villain might still shock some people though.
The ending, I liked, but kind of wanted more. I guess I wanted to see the island at peace and fulfilling the purpose it was designed for. Like a fast-forward in time to see how Rory was doing and how the island was doing. Just a little more closure would have been nice.
This series was so good, and so fun! I really enjoyed it. The whole series is so addicting and I flew through them. I definitely recommend reading them!
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
So Addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment