Monday, February 6, 2017

Review: Hereafter (Shadowlands #2) by Kate Brian


Title: Hereafter (Shadowlands #2)
Author: Kate Brian
Published by: Hyperion
Released: 2013

Summary: Juniper Island is full of secrets, secrets that Rory is determined to learn. Things start to go weird on the island, people start to look at Rory with suspicion. 
This is an exciting, second installment to the addictive Shadowland Trilogy.
My Thoughts: I'm going to have to be really careful in this review not to spoil anything. Everything is really a spoiler. I'm going to have to keep this review short then, or short-ish.
I really enjoyed this. I found it very addicting and just flew through it. Hereafter jumps right in to where Shadowlands left off. I'd recommend just bingeing the series, so you get the full impact, and don't forget anything.
This was just a lot of fun to read. I felt like I couldn't stop. I'd fly through the chapters and be astounded at just how much I had read in one sitting.
This series has a lot of mystery, a lot of intrigue. It left on such a cliffhanger too. I need to see what happens next. I definitely recommend this trilogy. It's a good time!
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
I Need To Know What Happens Next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment