Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 7

Week 7
A Book With An Animal On The Cover Or In The Title

Progress Post:


--What are you reading this week? I'm reading My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier.

--If you chose the cover option, what animal is on the cover? The animal on my cover might technically be a cheat, I don't know, but I'm using it anyway. There is a moth on the cover of this book, which is a bug. There is another cover edition that has a bird on it. I feel like the moth still fits though. I'd consider it part of the animal kingdom.

--Do you consider yourself an animal lover? Yes! I couldn't imagine my life without animals. I currently have two dogs, a cat, and a bunny. I also am probably going to be getting another puppy soon so...
Now there are some animals that I'm not a fan of, like snakes and dangerous things, but I'd admire them from afar.

--What is your spirit animal? If I'm allowed to pick, I'd love to say a tiger. They are my favorite animals. If I'm being realistic, it's probably a cat. I can be pretty distant, be nice only when I want to be, and like to be left alone a lot haha.

Want to join in on the challenge? Check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment