Wednesday, May 24, 2017

THE 100 SEASON 4 FINALE TONIGHT!!!

I can't help it, I'm obsessed. I just wanted to give a friendly reminder that The 100 Season 4 Finale is Tonight. I am so obsessed with this show right now, it's not even funny.
After a weak Season 3, Season 4 has been sooooooo good. The promo's for the finale look so intense, I need to know what happens. This whole space thing is just CRAAZZY!
I've heard rumors of spoilers that Clarke ends up staying on the ground. I think there was a leaked script or something. I'm hoping that that doesn't happen. Mostly because I think it would make Bellamy sad. But I just need to know what's going to happen.
I'm so glad the gang is back together, well, almost all of them. And I'm so happy that we get a Season 5! But The 100, Season 4 Finale, Tonight. Watch it!!

And Now Some Bellamy Blake Gifs!!
Because He's My Favorite.
You're Welcome




WATCH THE FINALE!! And then discuss your thoughts with me. My family doesn't understand my super obsession with this show, and my friends aren't caught up yet. I have no one to talk about it with. I NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT. I never thought I would be one of those people whose life gets taken over by a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment