Friday, May 12, 2017

Reading Right Now! (115)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


--My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier-- Essentially this story is about a boy who thinks that his little sister is a psychopath. He's constantly having to watch her, and is scared that one day she will do something truly terrible. That was all the hook I needed.
I've read a book by Justine Larbalestier before, Razorhurst, and I enjoyed it. There's something about her writing that just has me intrigued. I like it. I also think she's pretty original with the stories that she tells or maybe in the way she tells them.
I won't say this book is the fastest, most action-packed, exciting book I've ever read, because it's not. There is something about it though that just has me very intrigued and a little bit hooked. It's just interesting to read. I've got about 100 pages left, and I'm interested to see what is going to happen. I like this book. I like this author. It's a weird one, because there's really not that much happening in the story, but I'm still kind of hooked. I'm definitely going to read more by this author.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment